This forum is for the players of the Immersive Old Camp server on Gothic Multiplayer. IP : 51.255.192.96:8000

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thorusus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thorusus
Admin

PostSubject: Thorusus   Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:47 pm

I'm Thorusus, my real name is Ayoub El Maftouhi, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Morocco and I'm the admin of this 

server. I like RPG games such as the legendary Gothic saga (exept for Arcania which I don't even consider as a 

Gothic game), Elder scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim (didnt play morrowind), Fable the Lost Chapters, Mount&Blade: 

Warband which is both a strategy game and RPG etc... I also like Age of Empires and the Total War games which 

are real time strategy games. I love medieval movies and series, for movies, I watched and liked "Robin Hood",

and the very famous "Monthy Python and the Holy Grail". For series, I like "Game of Thrones", "Breaking Bad", 

"Adventures of Merlin", but my favorite one is "Kaamelott" which is a french series. I invite every player to present 

himself in this forum and welcome to any new player Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://immersivecolony.rigala.net

Thorusus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immersive Old Camp :: Offtopic :: Presentations-
Jump to: